Prof. Siddique Hassan National Award for NGO Excellence & Social Engineer
Submissions closed. No fresh applications accepted.
‘Prof. Siddique Hassan National Award for Best NGO & Social Engineer' is an award given by Vision 2026 to an outstanding individual and NGO working towards the development and empowerment of the most marginalized segments of the society in India.
The main objectives of the award are:
- Recognizing and appreciating individuals and organizations in the country committed for social service and empowerment.
- Networking with like-minded NGOs and social engineers to work in collaboration
Individuals and organizations from the following sectors will be considered for the award:
- Health & Hygiene
- Economic Empowerment
- Skill Development & Vocational Training
- Women Empowerment
- Poverty Reduction
- Relief for Poor & Displaced
- Orphan Care
- Disaster Management
- Aid for Victims of Injustice
- Environmental Protection
INR 1,00,000 for individual & INR 5,00,000 for NGO
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Non-Government / Non-Profit organizations registered with any competent authority in India and working for at least 10 years.
- Individuals currently working in the field of social work (minimum 10 years)
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Cash Reward
- Recognition from one of the leading NGOs in India
- Opportunity for collaboration, networking, and capacity building
MODE OF SUBMISSION?
Direct submission by the individuals/organizations or their nominators
Last date of submission: August 31, 2022
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Any NGO registered and working in India and an individual currently working in the field of social work are eligible to apply for the Award.
All entries received will be shortlisted by a screening committee and the shortlisted NGOs and individuals will be invited for presentation. All the shortlisted entries along with final presentations will be evaluated by the jury to decide on the winners.
[The decision of the Jury will be final and binding]
- Organizational Category Entry:
Must attach the following documents (in pdf/jpg format): Entries with incomplete attachments will not be considered.
- Write-up (2500 words) explaining its contribution in social transformation and how the award money will further their cause.
- Profile of the organization with supporting documents
- Audited Financial Reports for the last three years
- Achievements; awards & accolades received
- Online presence: website / social media
- Registration Certificate of the organization
- Copy of NITI Ayog Registration
- Copy of Income Tax Registration
- Individual Category Entry (Direct or Nomination):
Must attach the following documents (in pdf/jpg format):
- Write-up (2500 words) explaining his/her contribution to social transformation and how the award money will further their cause.
- Personal profile of a nominated person.
- Online presence: website / social media.
- Social impact contribution and any other relevant details.
- Scholarly contribution (publications)