Vision 2026 is committed to sustainable women’s empowerment initiatives. The main goal of the program is to enhance the capacities and capabilities of women, to develop and implement programmes aimed at improving the standards of living through sustainable use of the environment and the available resources. A national-level NGO dedicated for women’s empowerment and skill and entrepreneurship development centres for women are key areas of action.
- Meritorious Girls Scholarship
- Livelihood Support
- Widow Adoption Programme
- Women in Slums Development Programme
- Women Entrepreneurship Project
- Skill Development Centres
- Socio-legal Awareness and Literacy Programmes